Pilot Club of Greene County's Service Focus is
Brain-related disorders and disabilities.
However, the club is involved in a number of different projects so there is something for everyone, no matter what your interest.
Projects are divided into several categories
- Providing a home cooked meal to the residents of Penfield Christian Home
- --a drug and alcohol treatment facility.
- Members donate items to Circle of Love, the local family violence shelter and
- assist with
- activities with residents of Boswell Parker Nursing Home and Greene Point Nursing Home which are always fun and rewarding!
- Pilot furnished water for the participants of the
- Third Annual Stroke Awareness Run at
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Brain-Related Disorders and Disabilities
- Pilot Club's Signature Project is Brainminders, a brain injury prevention program presented to primary school grades using puppet shows.
- Contributions for Brain Related research.
- Donation of bike helmets to Union Point Elementary and Union Junction Jamboree's annual bike ride
- Sponsored several Alzheimer Caregiver's Workshops
Youth Services and Patriotism
- $500 College Scholarships awarded to a senior involved in community service and with a high scholastic standing at Greene County High School and Nathanael Greene Academy.
- Donations yearly to Greene County 4-H & Greene County Empty Stocking Fund
- Care packages sent several times a year to military personnel serving overseas.
- Blankets made and donated to wounded servicemen